Saturday, October 6, 2018

Target Audience & Reader profile

How do we categorize people by class in the U.K.?

Image result for NRS SOCIAL GRADES TABLE

I learned that we categorize people by:
-class
-appearances
-income / jobs
Scared Hiding Sticker by CsaK

*Magazines are usually aimed at A-B demographic.*


(In my opinion, I think that magazines should be aiming all social grades.)


Basic Reader Profile

I decided to aim my magazine at the A-B demographic. Mainly orientated to women but could appeal to men as well, aged between 25-45.
Looking at the fact that the media has changed over time and it is now part of our lives, social media is everywhere thus I am aiming my magazine to people who are also active on social media platforms as I will use social media to promote my magazine, furthermore, I will create a website for my fashion magazine using WIX.
Recent statistics of social media users, worldwide.



I believe that having social media platforms and the website linked to my fashion magazine will enable the consumers to engage more with my content.







The magazine is aimed at people who are interested in:

-Politics, strong women, perhaps feminists, wanting to know about the current social movements that might have an impact on society and themselves.
-Art, targeted to help people understand how art has a massive influence on fashion and how it can be used to improve aspects of life and well being.
-Fashion, focusing on what is the newest trend in the fashion industry and how it could build confidence.
-Traveling, intending to broaden peoples knowledge of the world around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Statement of intent

How do you intend to use the four areas of the media theoretical framework to communicate meaning and meet the requirements of your c...